Monday, July 18, 2011

All Is Well

Dear Family and Friends,

Johnny Low from here in Lethbridge is coming to SLC and Provo. He is coming to hear a homecoming talk in SLC and will be checking on some things at BYU where he goes to school. He said he can bring something down to you and bring something back. So, thanks for offering to send me a 6 month package. I could use a few more ties, some more music (I need you to reburn the Nearer CD because I lent it to someone and forgot to get it back from them)and some pictures and letters from my friends, etc. See if you can let my friends know I want to hear from them and if they can get letters to you in the next few days, you can send them up with Johnny. Have any of my friends been getting married?

I saw a picture of Uncle Rick in the Church News a little while ago and told people he was my uncle, but they didn't believe me! That is neat you got to go hear him speak about having historians throughout the Church. I knew there were some members in China as there is a girl in our Ward here who spent 6 months teaching English there.

Not much new is going on up here, I am sorry I don't have too much time to write this week. I am glad to hear you got to spend some time with some Utah transplants from Newbury Park. That is exciting about Grace getting married, tell her congrats for me.

I am glad everyone got to see the new Harry Potter movie (well, except Mom!). Some of the YSA kids saw it and said it was really good. We had a big rainstorm with lots of thunder and lightning last Tuesday. Mom, thanks for sending me instructions on how to make a roast in the crockpot. Someone gave us a roast, so we will make it.

I am glad you get to see the Jonses this weekend - please tell them hi for me. Ask Dad to burn that song he sent me to a CD because I don't have a way to listen to it without having a CD.

That is great that Garrett Coleman is coming home soon. Please tell him hello for me.

Well, sorry I don't have much to say, we are doing well, we are working hard and seeking revelation as we plan each day. It is really exciting. I am enjoying myself, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment