Monday, November 28, 2011

Busy Prep Day


Value Village in Calgary
Hello!

Sorry I don't have long to write!  We had a family take us shopping this morning at the Value Village then they took us to lunch.  Then we went rock climbing, then to play volleyball and basketball.  We have a dinner appointment soon, so I can just write a little.

This last week was good, we had a part member family feed us Thanksgiving dinner on the 25th which was good. We had Zone Conference this week and they asked Elder Pikula and me go up and role play. Our mission president said that they call on older missionaries to show the new ones how to teach so that was cool. 

On Sunday we had two nonmembers come to church and we should be teaching one of them this week.  Well, I have to go to a dinner apointment! 

Maddie!
Hope that you have a happy birthday! You're almost 15 that's crazy =). (she's turning 17!) Don't grow up too fast. I love you and I miss you! Stay Tall. 

I sent notes to go in some of my Christmas cards, I will finish the others next week.

I love you!

ELder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment