Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Elder Grbin Transferring

Dear Family and Friends,

Hey! Yes, it is transfers this week and I am sad to anounce that Elder Grbin is being transferred, to Cardston which is exciting for him and I'm really happy for him. My new companion's name is Elder Ellgen. I am really bummed that Elder Grbin is leaving, but I can't change that. He is going to be in the Barfuss' Ward. I will see if Sister Leavitt will call you when she comes to the States again.  I can't really think of anything I want in a package except a Betos Burrito.  Any way you could think to freeze or refrigerate one to get up here would be appreciated! :)

Elder Ellgen

Sounds like a fun week you've had. Elder Grbin and I have had a really good week. We picked up two new investigators this past week.  One is a member of a family that just got baptized on Saturday and one, well he drove up to us on the street and started talking to us.  We taught him last night and he is very interesreted and interesting.

Mom, to answer your question we are just Zone Leaders, not District Leaders too.  Our Zone has two Districts in it and we attend District Meetings at one District one week, and the other District the next week.  Other than that nothing too big except... we should be having a baptism here pretty soon.  One of our investigators is making a lot of progress so yeah, thats that. 

I sure do love ya, sorry that this letter isn't too long.
Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment