Monday, June 13, 2011

Went to Cardston Friday

Hello All,

It sounds like you all had another crazy week, I had a pretty boring week for the most part. I did get to go to Cardston and to Banff last week, but I forgot to bring my camera so I will be sending pictures next week. The Cardston temple was awesome! I definetly want to go there again.

That is great you are studying Preach My Gospel for Family Home Evening. It is really good and I hope that it helps all of you with your missionary work. I might be speaking in church in a couple weeks and I am planning on using Preach My Gospel for most of it.

Mom, I will get you the address for the Nzojibwami family. Their names are Egide & Beatrice. She is better at French than English, so you may want to write her in French.

It is warm and sunny today. I am wearing a short sleeved shirt and a pair of cheap hand me down slacks that are brown were left behind at an apartment!

What are the girls doing now that it is summer? Nickie sent me a picture of her hair all cut. It looks really good.


I heard there is a play about the Book of Mormon on Broadway. A member told us about it.

I hope that you are all feeling better soon, we are working hard out here, but not seeing a lot of success, but that will change soon.

I love you all and am praying for you every night!

Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment