Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Training Another New Elder

I am staying in the Panorama Ward and will be training a new missionary again. I won't know who he is until tomorrow. I am still the District Leader. I didn't get the pre-Christmas package you sent, maybe I can get it tomorrow when I am at the office for New Missionary Training.

Do you know the Blackhams who live by Aunt Fredi? Their son is here on his mission and is serving in Cardston. He's been out for 3 months and he is training, so I saw him at the trainers meeting last week when I got my training call. That's exciting for Maddie to be getting accepted to colleges and Rochelle going through the temple. The Calgary Temple is supposed to be done next summer and our mission has a goal of baptizing 2600 people by then.

I got a letter from Carl. I know he loves dinosaurs. I sent him these two pictures we took last week on P-day. We went to Drumheller and saw the biggest dinosaur in the world!





About Christmas. I don't need anything, but I would like pictures, so send pictures. We don't find out until later this week about calling so I will give you the info you need next Monday.

Elder Pikula is being transferred to downtown Calgary. He is replacing Elder Grbin in that area. I am a little nervous about training in this area because I don't know the area very well, but I will just have to work extra hard and get it done!

Well, I had a lot of emails, so I am out of time. I love you all and I am praying for you. I am excited to talk with you on Christmas.

Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment