Monday, September 12, 2011

Looking Forward to a Great Week!





Dear Family and Friends,

This past week was pretty normal. We picked up a brand new investigator this week living here from Zimbabwe. At church all three wards are now separated so we were busy all day yesterday! It was good though.

We got a referral from the Cardston Elders for a young man who just came back to Lethbridge this week so we should start teaching him. Other than that not a lot has changed. I am really looking forward to this week because I am expecting it to be a great week. We have some new people to teach, the students are all back, and I have faith that it will be a good, productive week.

Today we are actually going golfing. All of the Elders are able to go for free, so that should be a lot of fun.

This is the fifth week of the transfer so next week we find out who is coming and who will be leaving the zone. I feel like Elder Crowther will come and be a Zone Leader here because one of ours is going home (fingers crossed).

I am glad to hear that things are going good at home. I know that everything that we are all going through is so that we can learn and grow. When we stretch ourselves its not always comfortable. but it will be worth it. I can't think of anything else corny to say. I am sorry that I don't have much to say back to you every week.

I love you.

Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment