Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Transferring to Calgary, SW Foothills Area




I am being transferred from Cardston to Calgary for my last transfer under President Archibald.  The area is called Woodbine/Evergreen in the Foothills Zone.  My new companion is Elder Orozco, but I don't know anything about him.  So, I will let you know about him next week.  I am still a District Leader in that area. 

I didn't really want to go back to Calgary, but that is where I am needed and that is where I am going to go.

On Thursday night Elder Staley got a training call so we went up to Calgary and then we had to drive back right after the meeting to come back to Cardston because we had a baptism. Then we had a Stake Conference this weekend and it was a broadcast to all of Canada. President and Sister Archibald came and spoke in the other Stake Conference, so we got to take a picture with them in front of the temple. I forgot my camera, but I will send you pictures next week.

We just went to the temple and that's about all I can remember from this week. I sure love you, sorry the email is so brief.

Love you!
Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment