Monday, July 16, 2012

A Busy Week!

Hello Family,

Things have been great with Elder Grbin.  We are having a lot of fun, but it's been hectic. We have been super busy. We transferred on Wednesday which pretty much takes the whole day.  Then on Thursday we had to move out of our house and in with new members, so we packed all of our stuff and then they weren't home when we got there, so we had to unpack all of out stuff and teach some lessons. Then we had to grab all of our stuff again and go back to our old house one more time!

Then on Friday we had Zone Leader Council at the mission home where all the Zone Leaders in the mission get together and we council about what the mission needs to accomplish and other concerns. That went until about 4:30 and then we had to after that go to the mission office and get our Zone's mail.  Then we had to go and move into our new house.  Then we taught an investigator, but he dropped us.

On Saturday we went to a Calgary Stampede breakfast and I saw a bunch of members that I know from when I was near this area a little while ago. Then on Sunday we had a good day.  We went to church. Then today we are sacrificing our p-day so that we can go to the Cardston temple on Thursday which I am excited for.  We are going down with some members in our area and two Elders in our Zone who haven't been yet. 

And yeah that's pretty much it. I'm glad that you all had a lot of fun at the Madsen Family Reunion, I didn't even realize it was happening so soon.

The box of letters of mine you found on the porch were brought by the Leavitts.  I left them with them when I transferred from Cardston a month or so ago so I didn't have to lug them around the mission with me.  They come to Utah a lot and they are down there right now.

That's too bad that Stephen R. Covey died.  I went to a party at his house in Provo once.

I am not sure Mom if I want to go to BYU or UVU, so if you want to apply at both for me, go ahead.  I just don't know yet, what I want to do.  That's great that Rochelle got that job.  So she moves out at the end of the summer?  That will be weird to just have Carly at home.  When does Maddie go to Idaho?

So Brenna Lewis got married last weekend, and Garret Coleman too?  Ha ha ha about Olivia, tell her I highly doubt I will be married before her!

This home we moved into had other missionaries there before us.  They left two Nerf guns with lots of Nerf ammunition.  Each night before sleeping Elder Grbin and I have Nerf fights and it's been a lot of fun.

Well, that's about it for this week.  I sure love you all. The church is true!


Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment