Monday, December 3, 2012

Mission Tour Week

Hey!

My last week was pretty good.  On Monday we had p-day. Then we had District Meetings on Tuesday. Later that evening we taught our investigator Rob. Wednesday we didn't do anything special. On Thursday we had our mission tour with Elder Evans. It was a really good meeting. We talked about the age change for missionaries and then we talked about a lot of other stuff. We had lunch and I was able to eat and visit with Elder Staley and Elder Orozco which was really nice. I have now and have had a lot of really good companions. I am really lucky.

On Friday we went to get mail at the office. Then we did a baptismal interview and then we ate out for dinner. On Saturday we reported numbers for the end of the month and then we went to that baptism for the people we interviewed.  They are a couple and their son joined the church 10 years ago. He baptized them. Rob our investigator was there.Then we had dinner with the Pitchers and it was a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we had church and none of our investigators could make it because they were all sick. Then we had a dinner with a bunch of YSA - they fed us Borsht? After dinner we watched the Christmas Devotional. Well, that was my week.

Uhhh, I got a speeding ticket.  I was going 120 km in an area that just barely changed to 110 and I wasn't slow enough.  I will need you to transfer some money into my account I think, or you can email the office and see if they prefer a different way.

Also, you asked if I have any requests for my Christmas box - can you send EZ cheese and RITZ crackers.  They have Ritz, but they don't taste the same.  I can't really think of anything else.

Love Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment