Monday, November 26, 2012

A Great Week

Hello!

This last week was really good. On Monday we had p-day and it was pretty fun. On Tuesday we had Zone Conference and it was pretty good. I had to give a talk that I had no preparation for! Elder Orozco was there.  So, it was really good to see him again. On Tuesday night we had dinner. Afterwards we went and taught a new investigator named Andre.  He is pretty cool and pretty interested in the gospel.  He agreed to read the Book of Mormon.

Nothing really special happened on Wednesday or Thursday.  On Friday we went to the office and picked up mail and then we taught another new investigator named Rob. He is really prepared. It was a cool lesson.

Saturday was pretty uneventful. On Sunday we had church and taught our investigator Mark. He is really prepared as well.  We were teaching him the plan of salvation and we were explaining the spirit world and he asked us, "Well is there a way that we can be baptized for those people in the spirit world since they don't have a body?"  It was really cool!

And yeah, that has pretty much been our week in a nutshell.



This upcoming week we have our mission tour.  Elder Evans of the First Quorum of the Seventy will be coming and touring our mission. 


Mom, I will look for that Sunlight soap you want from here.  Are you sure they still make it?  I will ask Sister Pitcher if she knows where to buy it.

I don't need anything for Christmas and I don't want to just get something to have to pack it up and bring home, so don't worry about sending anything.

I think Jason White is coming home this week.  Check with his mom to see when his homecoming talk is.  Let me know what he says.

I love you!

Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment