Monday, March 12, 2012



Elder Dowd's new companion, Elder Staley from Idaho

Hello friends and family,

This week has been really nice weather and we have been walking everywhere. It did snow yesterday for five minutes, but it all melted.

Elder Staley is pretty sweet. I'm liking him a lot. He wants to get out and work hard but have fun too so I think I will enjoy our companionship.

Sounds like everyone else is having a good time. I hope that everyone is still doing well. I hope you have a good birthday this week mom!

Other than that not too much has been happening. Oh yea, Cardston is hosting the provincial basketball tournament. We can't go to the games, but there will be lots of people in town and we hope to be able to talk to many.

Here are some pictures - Elder Staley in our house; Me in front of the temple.




We were asked to bear our Testimonies in the Leavitt ward yesterday and I met the Cahoons finally. We started teaching this girl who just turned 9 and she came to church this Sunday which was good. So things should start picking up.

The Church is true, the Book is Blue, and I know it!

Love Ya!
Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment