Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Letter

Hello Family,

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun this past week! Happy Birthday Dad and Brian. You're old! 50!

Not too much exciting stuff happened this week. Sorry, I don't really have much to say. Yesterday was Fast Sunday here because of Conference. Today we are going to play basketball. Thanks for the message from Carl Mom! That cracked me up. Tell him I love him too. A lot of people from here are going down for conference and have asked me if I want to send something or have them get something.

I met a man named Lynn Rosenvall and he knows Grandpa Turley. He also said he is going to be a speaker at the conference that Uncle Rick is coming up to Calgary for in June. Other than that not too much has been happening. We were supposed to teach a native boy this last week but he dodged us. We have a lot of prospects, but we are having a hard time helping the members invite them, but we are working hard and having fun.

Elder Staley and I got pranked by the zone leaders last P-day (the snow) so we went and switched everything in their apartment to get them back it was pretty funny because they thought that it was the Assistants that did it so they didn't even know it was us until we told them. That was about all that I can remember we did last week.

Our Stake's high councilor over missionary work is taking us to Waterton on Thursday so that should be a lot of fun (National Park in Southwest Alberta). I can't think of much else. We got fed a lot of chicken this past week. I think everyone has clued into the fact that we get fed a lot of roast and potatoes so now everyone is making us chicken. If you have any questions just ask!

I love you all. The church is true!

Love, Elder Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment