Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Week in Calgary!

Hello!

This last week was pretty good.  On Monday we had p-day.  Then we went on exchanges with one of the Assistants and we went to FHE with the YSA Ward.  It was a lot of fun again - we had a Halloween party. Then on Tuesday we went to Airdrie for District Meetings.  After the meeting we went on exchanges again to teach a new investigator we found for some other Elders. Then we took the Assistant back. Then I went on exchanges again so Elder Ellgen could teach a new investigator for us.

We went on exchanges with the Chinese elders on Wednesday. On Friday we had Zone Leader Council and I scared an Elder with a giant shark balloon and it was really funny. Then on Saturday we had a few lessons with some less actives and recent converts.

Then yesterday was pretty good. We had church.  In our YSA Ward a lot of people bore their testimonies (including me) and the meeting went 40 minutes over. Then we had a Linger Longer social afterwords it was fun.  I really love our YSA Ward. Then we were almost out of gas so we had the other Elders give us a ride.

It was a good week. Oh and my Temple Recommend expired, so I had an interview with President Nicholas on Friday and I got a new one.

Also, this year President Nicholas is letting us SKYPE for our Christmas call, so that will be fun.  Do you have SKYPE available?  Also, I will work on all the essays, etc. for the college applications.  I am not trunky, and am doing well with the work, it just feels very weird to think my mission is coming to an end. 

I am attaching some pictures of the temple at the dedication that a member took.  I still can't upload pictures at this library.

I love you! Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment