Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That's great news about Tanner Brown!

Hello everyone.

That is great news about Tanner's mission call to Chile Orsono.  That's funny what Aunty Tye said too!  Are Tanner and Jake in the same mission?

I don't have a lot to say today.  We taught a teenage girl named Jamie.  She accepted the challenge to be baptized on June 11, so hoping all goes well with her parents and all and that she will be able to be baptized.  We are teaching her again soon and hoping her parents join us in the discussion.  I will let you know.

It has been rainy here, but today it is sunny.  It is strange because when I wake up the sun is rising and it is just setting when I go to bed at night.  It rained all last week.  It's really nice today.  The river and the creek behind our house are really high and there a lot of floods up here.

Is Jordan already in the MTC?  Thanks for sending me his addresses.  When you go to Rick's farewell tell him hi for me.  Tell all my friends you see hello for me.

That's great that Carly gets to go on the Burn Camp River Run in June.  It's great Nickie is graduating this week.  Tell her congratulations on her graduation and her scholarships.

I hope you all had a good week.  Happy Memorial Day!

Elder Dowd and Elder Crowther being patriotic?

A fellow elder in Richie's UVU shirt.

Richie's trainer Elder Crowther during exercise time.


 Calgary Temple being constructed


Calgary temple construction from a few blocks away.
Note the pray and vote sign!


Sign showing road to University of Calgary
and the Olympic Oval



Richie with Elder Grbin, his MTC companion

No comments:

Post a Comment